Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ta-dah!

Let's try this again! First, thanks for stopping by! I'll use this spot to post a few of my favorite things. Right now I am in love with the Sewing Summit! Which I will be attending this week!It is a wonderful conference for the modern sewist. I'll get to stalk eh I mean meet many wonderfully talent ladies from the blogging/quilting world. Two of my favorites, Amanda Jennings of msmcporkchopquilts and Brooke of April two eighty These ladies are crazy good!
Now on to my other loves today!... in no certain order
Magazines, Marc Jacob bags, Creed Perfume (originally made for the queen of England now for me :)


Roberto Coin bracelets, nude shoes (all but 8 of my shoes are in nude)
Nars Makeup disclaimer:some of the color names WILL make you blush!
Stationary - Elum Hollywood Regency Collection
Vintage/antique jewelry and notions, and fresh flowers from a lovely flower shop in Amsterdam
This fabulous clutch made by moi


Other things I love sushi, travel, interior design, art, linens and fabrics... k see u soon

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment